First successful installation of Flowbird CWT compact terminals
About the project
Thanks to its graphic display, alphanumeric keyboard and preconfigured step-by-step interfaces, complex rates become easy to understand for the end user.
CWO 2 offers several clever functions, that make the use of contactless payment easy.
- The CWT Compact features payment methods such as coin, EMV, magstripe cards, MiFare, RFID and other NFC solutions.
- The integrated solar panel makes it possible for the terminal to operate off grid.
- The terminals are combined with the WayToPark app and are compatible with Touch’n Go cards.
Cities challenges and smart mobility solutions :
- Touch’N GO, mobile payment and monthly pass for more user convenience.
- Realtime data for an efficient enforcement using scan cars.
- Operated by our Partner Vista Summarose Sdn. Bhd.
- Contract frame: Supply, install and manage On-Street Parking system for Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur.