Flowbird Urban Intelligence, formed last year from the merger of Parkeon and Cale, will be showcasing its portfolio of parking, payment, mobile and cloud-based technologies at Parkex (Stand No. P334) at the NEC from April 2-4.
Flowbird experts will be showcasing the company’s latest parking innovations, including 4G-enabled multi-services terminals, emissions-based charging, account-based billing, online permit provision, cloud-based back office platforms, multiple integrated parking payment options and EV charging units.
The company, world leaders in parking and transport systems, will also be highlighting a wide range of terminal-based services, including environmental monitoring and barcode capability, while profiling a new Flowbird global mobile app that integrates parking, payment and navigation functionality.
Flowbird’s technology offer includes:
• Emissions-based charging, which applies number plate information to DVLA fuel and CO2 emissions data to create dynamic parking tariffs in line with local authority environmental policies.
• Pay & Display terminals with ‘Check-in, Check-out’ functionality, which enables motorists to pre-authorise a credit card at the beginning of a parking period, rather than paying up front for an estimated the length of stay. The charge is confirmed when the card is re-entered prior to departure – ensuring users pay only for time used without any risk a penalty notice for overstaying.
• MiniPark ticketless ANPR solution, with or without barriers
• Fast 4G-enabled processing modules, recently introduced as an option for multi-service terminals
• A white label account based web payment portal that enables online transactions for local authority residents and visitors, and parking operator customer groups
• EV charging technology to help local authorities build community charging point capacity
• Cloud-based estate management systems (Smartfolio and WebOffice)