Being able to manage all the means of payment.
In the same way as when managing the rights, the many different means of payment available to the users must be taken into account.
Flowbird offers an ever-increasing number of payment methods available on its solutions:
- Physical means of payment such as legal tender (coins, notes), chips/tokens or cheques
- Electronic means of payment such as credit/debit cards, parking smart card solutions, direct debit solutions or professional invoicing
All these means of payment are linked to a type of use:
- Direct debit for a recurring subscription
- A credit/debit card or coins for occasional use
- Top-up account for frequent use…
FLOWBIRD IS SKILLED AT MANAGING THE DIFFERENT MEANS OF PAYMENTS AVAILABLE ACCORDING TO THE USE.
Knowing how to cope with security requirements.
Managing rights and managing payments are two closely related worlds. Both manage sensitive data requiring a high level of security and reliability when authenticating and authorizing transactions.
In these two areas, the security requirements – regardless of whether they regulations, norms or common sense – are constantly developing and need regular investments.
GIVEN THESE REQUIREMENTS, FLOWBIRD DESIGNS ITS SOLUTIONS AS MODULES TO ALLOW OUR CUSTOMERS TO ADAPT TO THEIR REGULAR DEVELOPMENTS WITH AS FEWER CONSTRAINTS AS POSSIBLE.
Some of our supported card schemes & acquirers: