Leading technology provider Flowbird will be presenting its latest smart ticketing systems at Euro Bus Expo 2022 (NEC, November 1-3).
Alongside innovations in ticketing, payments and mobile apps, the company will be demonstrating its latest back office ‘CloudFare’, a modular cloud-based platform facilitating network-wide management and analytics of both Flowbird systems and third-party applications through a single sign on.
“The flow down of technological improvements offers many benefits to bus operators and authorities and it can be complex, but we aim to make it simple to manage and beneficial for passengers.” said Paul Rogers, Flowbird Sales & Marketing Director. “Visitors to Euro Bus Expo will see our modular bus systems and connected back-office infrastructure, designed for performance and integration to make it easier for passengers and operators.”
Among the highlights on the Flowbird stand will be:
- Open payments validator – One of the most widely used range of certified open payments validators in Europe.
- Driver console – ITSO and BODs ready on-board ticketing system. All-in-one or modular configuration.
- CloudFare – Cloud-based, multi-modal and multi-operator back-office for control of ticketing and payments assets and system management. The architecture enables operators to take a network-wide view of performance in real-time through a single sign-on.
- Account Based Ticketing (ABT) – Seamless Pay-As-You-Go travel for passengers using cEMV bank cards (or smart devices) or smart travel passes. Customer taps are recorded and consolidated, and the business rules compute the best fare calculation, enabling operators to apply system wide changes more easily and apply fares rules such as daily or weekly capping fairly to all passengers.
- Monapass – one app, one account for multiple transit modes, third party subscriptions and associated services. Monapass, developed by Flowbird for the Principality of Monaco, is a MaaS app that uses account-based ticketing, secure in-app m-tickets storage, combined ticket purchase for parking, EV charging, travel and destinations (eg, museums, cinemas, tour buses), integrated journey planning with parking, public transport and active travel. Uniquely, its ‘open ticket portfolio’ functionality makes it possible to import and manage third-party ID-based passes and subscriptions, including transit and active travel accounts.
- Payments – Flowbird is a certified payment service provider. Our systems support unattended, mobile and online payments. Flowbird Payments can be integrated with existing bus ticketing systems, providing a secure roadmap to omni-channel payments.
To find out more about Flowbird’s systems, visit Flowbird on Stand T84 at Euro Bus Expo.
Media enquiries to:
Philip Colley, Harvest
Tel: 023 9244 9655 / 07785 306378