PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1- Collection of personal data
The information that you communicate via contact forms, job offers and cookies (for more information, you are invited to refer to the specific “Cookies” section) is subject to processing by FLOWBIRD for the purposes responses to your requests.
FLOWBIRD, data controller, processes the personal data thus collected for the purposes, durations and on the basis of the legal basis below:
Contact requests (are handled by the Marketing department)
Respond to your requests for information about our products
3 years from last contact
Job offers (are processed by human resources)
Review your application
2 years from receipt of your application then with your agreement for an additional period of 2 years
– Enable optimal use of the Site
– Produce site traffic statistics and contribute to improving the Site
– Follow Users and give you access to videos
2- Your rights
In accordance with the applicable regulations relating to the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data , you have the following rights:
• right to access,
• right of rectification,
• right to erasure (right to be forgotten),
• right to withdraw your consent,
• right of opposition for reasons relating to your particular situation,
• right to limitation of processing,
• to define guidelines relating to the conservation, erasure and communication of personal data after death.
3 – Exercising your rights
To exercise your rights, you can:
● Use our online form or send us an email or postal mail to the addresses below, specifying the right you wish to exercise, your personal data concerned by your request and indicating your name, first name and email address.
● Complete this online form: Exercise your rights
● Email: email@example.com
● Postal mail: Flowbird – Droit sur les Données personnelles, 2 ter rue de du château 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine
If applicable, you may be asked for a copy of an identity document.
4 – Submitting a complaint
If you consider, after contacting us in this regard, that your rights relating to your personal data are not respected, you can send a complaint to the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL – 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris cedex 07 – téléphone : 01 53 73 22 22).