Mobility in UK towns and cities is changing. Flowbird can help.
Every local authority and private parking operator faces multiple, complex challenges: they include parking; air quality; charging for electric vehicles; digital payment; online deliveries and more. Landowners also face diminishing returns from city sites.
Flowbird exists to connect tomorrow’s urban mobility needs to the real world – today.
Over 100 million users worldwide trust our expertise and technology to reduce air pollution, optimize traffic, manage enforcement, simplify payments and make urban spaces more vibrant and secure.
OUR TECHNOLOGY & SOLUTIONS…
LET FLOWBIRD HELP YOU TO:
- Minimise the environmental impact of internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles: we make it easier to find and pay for car parking and make enforcing Emissions Zones seamless and manageable.
- Upgrade ticketing and payment hardware, optimise the use of under-utilised existing parking and create new electric vehicle (EV) charging assets to maximise revenues.
- Meet mandatory legislative requirements to protect urban air quality, especially reducing major emissions pollutants.
- Improve traffic flow for Smart Cities with enforcement partners.
- Embrace the changes occurring in the automotive industry – experience curation, electrification, the software-enabled car and alternative car usage models (subscription motoring, sharing etc.)
- Prepare for the move to electric vehicles (2030), with an interoperable EV charging infrastructure backbone and associated payment platforms.
- Arrange adoption, maintenance, and operation of legacy EV charging equipment.
- Create optimised, connected commercial and public transport routes, offering seamless bespoke usage, ticketing, and payments