- Cloud Hosted – no need to maintain servers or update software
- Data available 24/7/365
- Open architecture platform allows for integration of new hardware and applications
- Fare Management – Review, change and update tickets and fares
- Asset Management – Monitor hardware in real-time
- CRM – View and manage user accounts, transaction history, ticket purchases, etc.
- Real-time revenue reporting
- Analytics and data visualization
- User Management – Manage user access across the Flowbird Hub System
BUILD YOUR IDEAL TRANSIT SOLUTION
The Flowbird Hub centralizes all of your fare payment and account management devices and applications. The system gives you complete reporting on all transactions coming from ticket vending machines and mobile apps, and captures all activity at connected validators.
Taking things a step further, the management of an account based ticketing system is simple with Flowbird Hub’s intuitive design.
Modular and Scalable For Future Enhancements
Flowbird Hub has a modular design built around microservices using the latest open standards. Every component of our system incorporates an open API using the JSON/REST method. Components can be modified, improved or added without affecting the rest of the system.
The architecture enables simplified future development and integration efforts with third parties. With Flowbird Hub, you can scale, change, or upgrade at any time in the future.