Safeguarding solution availability through front line expertise and resilient hosted platforms.
Our specialist front-line support teams, preventative maintenance agreements and hosted platform services ensure optimal device and application infrastructure availability.
Comprehensive service level agreements are designed to maintain system uptime, but should the unexpected happen, then you’ll be in safe hands, with our engineers ready to respond rapidly to all incidents. From initial logging, triage and resolution supported by online reporting or via our global Service Desk, we’ve got the scale to mobilise the necessary resources to maintain business continuity.
We work in partnership with transport operators to implement preventative maintenance programmes, while our managed and hosted services not only ensure continuity of business critical systems, but also reduce the total cost of ownership by minimising the need for your own on premises hardware and internal support resources. And because we design and develop ticketing infrastructure, we’re best placed to help you get the most from your investment.
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreement supported by qualified Parkeon-approved field technicians
- Maximising ticketing solution reliability through proactive and preventative maintenance servicing
- Only spares which meet Parkeon’s approved specification are utilised by our technicians
- Best-of-breed service management tools ensure optimal deployment of field engineer resources
- On site repairs to minimise operational impact
- Delivered by one of the largest support teams within the automatic fare collection industry
- Size of the team allows for rapid reaction to in-the-field issues as well as regular scheduled maintenance visits
- Global 3rd line component level repair centre services
- Return to manufacturer component level repair by qualified Parkeon approved field technicians
- Component level repairs completed at our in-house repair centres to the highest standard
- Provision of authorised and warranted spares and consumables
- High quality sub-assembly repair, minimising operator support costs
- Guaranteed quality through Flowbird approved spares specification
- Support for warranty and out of warranty repairs
CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK
AND SYSTEMS SUPPORT
- Global support model from experienced Service Desk and Application Support teams proficient in Incident Management and minimising down time efficiently and professionally.
- Alignment with industry standard ITIL Best Practice to meet both the IT service management requirements of our customers and support the efficiency of Flowbird processes.
- Best-of-breed service management tool that underpins recording, management and resolution of incidents and requests as well as supporting project and development activity.
- In-place system monitoring to pro-actively identify and resolve incidents with minimal customer impact.
- Positioned to provide transparent service management updates and customer feedback supported via the customer portal.