Delivering a systems approach to integrated CCTV and surveillance technology to optimise safety and security.
Flowbird’s engineering knowledge and expertise means we are ideally placed to integrate our CCTV solution with other mission-critical systems. In this way, we ensure that technologies ‘talk’ to each other, delivering reliable, high quality and cost-effective surveillance performance.
Our CCTV systems communicate with depot-based shared wireless networks, and include an operator-user interface that integrates both latest and legacy technologies via a single application. This provides reassurance that video from every source can be requested, reviewed and prepared as evidence through a common process.
What’s more, on-vehicle and depot infrastructure is supported through service agreements that provides transport companies with immediate access to Flowbird’s specialist technicians and support teams. Complete peace of mind for operators and their customers.
PEACE OF MIND
- CCTV systems designed and built to the highest specifications, with the latest video capture resulting in clear video admissible evidence
- Integration with other on-board systems, including ticketing platforms to optimise operational benefit
- Integrated health check monitoring for camera faults or masked images
- Mission-critical data and hi-definition imagery recorded simultaneously
- High quality data recording provides peace of mind for passengers and operator staff
- Easy access to video from multiple sources date stamped in line with best practice for evidence packages
- Clear screen visibility to augment passenger and staff safety
- Recordings protected via fully-suspended hard disk, shock protection and dual recording capability to SD card
- Systems utilise the latest DVR technology, with 8, 12 or 16 channels, 264 industry standard compression, up to 2TB HDD storage, G-Sensor and GPS technology
- Transport for London compliant, meeting exhaustive reliability and service parameters
- Selectable compression settings for each camera to optimise resolution and storage requirements
- Automatic Wi-Fi downloading of footage from vehicles
- Integrated bridge alert and alarm inputs
- Fully-suspended hard disk for shock protection and dual recording capability to SD card
- Quick and easy incident footage upload and system performance monitoring via WiFi/mobile networks
- User friendly software